Any importer who imports sugar must obtain an Import Control License (ICL) before shipping it. This rule also applies to the imports that are made on the purpose of moving the (To-bond). Further, a debit note, should be obtained from this department before moving imported sugar to the bond (To-bond) on ICL.

Controller General